NETBALL PRACTICES AND TRAINING - A practical Guide for Players and Coaches by Anita Navin.
Netball Practices and Training offers a comprehensive guide to planning netball training sessions with an emphasis on decision-making. Ensuring a player is equipped with the technical and tactical skills should not only be the focus of a coach, and by integrating practices that incorporate decision-making, a coach is successfully preparing a player for the demands of competition. The book outlines a range of practices for integrating game principles, skills and tactics for all unit sof the court.
The book includes:
* 180 practices with progressions for decision training
* Sections addressing warm-up activities, movement skills, attack, defence and shooting
* A section showing how a coach can integrate sport psychology into their practices
* Reviews of the tactical aspects and game principles in attack and defence
* Supporting information on differentiating a practice for players of different levels of ability