The ASICS women's NETBURNER ACADEMY 8 netball shoe has been designed to withstand medium to medium-high wear on the court. Female netball players can get ready to lead their team to victory thanks to a FluidRide midsole and a built-in Trusstic system. Weight 297g
Plus, you'll stay comfortable from the first whistle to the last with GEL cushioning in the front and back, plus a snug fit that hugs you like a second skin.
* Increase your speed with lightweight materials that mean your shoe won't hold you back
* Keep playing all season long with abrasion-resistant rubber in the sole and reinforced wrap to protect your shoe
* Stay comfortable all game with rear- and forefoot GEL as well as asymmetric laces for a snugger fitASICS TECHNOLOGIES - ACADEMY 8REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS -
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.FLUIDRIDE©
A twin-layer structure is made of lightweight Solyte and high bounce SpEVA. The cushioning properties of Solyte absorb impact when striking the ground, while the rebound qualities of SpEVA enhance movement into the next step.AHAR -
Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durabilityREMOVABLE SOCKLINER -
A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.TRUSSTIC SYSTEM
Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £6.98
28/29 NOVEMBER 2020. THIS WEEKEND ONLY WILL BE CLASSED AS WORKING DAYS! EG: ORDER BEFORE 1PM SATURDAY & GET YOUR ORDER SUNDAY ORDER BEFORE 1PM SUNDAY & GET YOUR ORDER MONDAY
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information
The Gel Academy 8 kick starts the ASICS netball range, featuring all the key technologies. This netball shoe offers great stability to players of all ages and abilities particularly with the full leather upper.
It's hard-wearing sole used to feature on the Professional model before it was transformed with the FlyteFoam technology and therefore the Academy 8 performs well indoors and out and will last you a long time, giving you excellent value for money.
Another big bonus, is that this model features the Fluidride technology, a twin-layer of cushioning that helps to absorb impact and also has the bounce back feature to assist your dynamic movements on the netball court.
Remember, the cushioning in netball shoes is specific to our sport, enough to give you the required cushioning and the bounce back to ensure we play efficiently and safely. Too much movement or cushioning in the shoe will impact how fast you can respond and make your foot unstable.
The black and rose gold colour option is proving a hit with netballers, offering a classy look!