Netball is a dynamic sport that requires support that can handle short bursts of multi-directional movement, jumping and pivoting.
With the ASICS NETBURNER SUPER FF women's netball shoes on your team, it's a perfect match. This revamped top of the range netball shoe looks amazing while giving you a high-performance netball shoe.
Offering side foot support and a personalised heel fit that moulds to your feet over time, the NETBURNER SUPER FF provides optimal comfort and stability as you move across the court.
Upgraded features work together to create a shoe that enhances your game, including rearfoot and forefoot GEL for soft, cushioned landings, Solyte midsole material for reduced weight and AHAR+ for durability and grip on any surface.
The Flyte Foam cushioning ensures you're protected underfoot while also being light to enhance performance. The high-performance element gives you structure and stability and is suitable for all positions on the netball court.ASICS TECHNOLOGIES:FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
ASICS FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibres to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.FLUIDRIDE©
Reduces strain and improves performance when running or walking by incorporating rebound and shock absorption into a lightweight netball shoe.
A twin-layer structure is made of lightweight Solyte and high bounce SpEVA. The cushioning properties of Solyte absorb impact when striking the ground, while the rebound qualities of SpEVA enhance movement into the next step.I.G.S. IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM
A generic term to describe a netball shoe that features the following nine technologies:PERSONAL HEEL FIT (PHF)
- 3 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the heel creating a personalised fit.REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER
- An open-cell foam insole sockliner that delivers unrivaled comfort and performance and offers reliable moisture management. The sockliner can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S.)
Linked, category specific componentry that enhances the foots natural gaitSOLYTE 55
- Employs 55-degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically.REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL
- A lighter weight midsole compoind than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.SPACE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM
- This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.AHAR+
- This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear without compromising durability.CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING:
For maximum stability and comfort. The upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.