The queen of the court with maximum cushioning
Own your part of the court in the cushioned and supportive GEL-NETBURNER SUPER 7. It's the netball shoe for elite players, but you don't need to be a pro to feel the benefits.
Move swiftly around the court with an X-shaped groove on the forefoot that improves your flexibility. Get extra support and comfort from the 2-layer midsole borrowed from running. And get a great fit with a sock-like upper and heel counter.
- Be light on your feet with an X-shaped groove that allows your foot to move in every direction
- Get stability and comfort with a 2-layer FluidRide midsole
- Stay supported with a heel counter and an upper that keeps your foot in placeASICS TECHNOLOGIES...I.G.S. IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM
A shoe that features the following nine technologies:PERSONAL HEEL FIT (PHF) -
3 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the heel creating a personalised fit. REMOVABLE SOCKLINER -
A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic. Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)
Linked, category specific componentry that enhances the foots natural gaitSOLYTE 55 -
Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel. DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM -
A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically. REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS -
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL -
A lighter weight midsole compoind than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability. SPACE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM -
This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function. AHAR+
- This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear without compromising durability.CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING:
For stability and comfort. The upper is stiched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £5.95
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information
The Gel-Netburner Super 7 is the flagship shoe of the ASICS Netball range. It is billed as the most comfortable Netburner to date and the team here at Netball UK all agree. ASICS have gone full circle on the design front and now offer a shoe that blends tradition with the most upto date colour combination.
The Super 7 is the ONLY shoe in the ASICS range to feature IGS (Impact Guidance System) combining the top nine technologies Asics offer to ensure you have the maximum cushioning and support you can get in a netball shoe.
An extra feature is the comfort window on the inside of the shoe to avoid rubbing or give you ease if you do suffer from bunions.
In summary this is a fantastic looking netball shoe packed with ASICS technology to give you the edge on court. Indoors and out. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by the Netball UK team!