Whether it's on you to score or defend
the GEL-NETBURNER SUPER 5 has been at the scene of elite matches for years. It's the best friend of attackers dashing around the shooting circle, and the defenders who need to stick to them and block their shots.
You can wrong-foot your opponent with a shoe that helps you fake in one direction and then sprint in the other. And when you're cramped for space, you can still get your shot away with a shoe that supports side-to-side movements.
* Get around your area of the court fast with a lightweight and cushioned shoe
* Stay comfortable for all 4 quarters with a snug upper and a lining that fits like a glove
* Leave your opponents behind you with a shoe that helps you change direction, whichever way you want to goASICS TECHNOLOGIES...I.G.S. IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM
A shoe that features the following nine technologies:PERSONAL HEEL FIT (PHF) -
3 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the heel creating a personalised fit. REMOVABLE SOCKLINER -
A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic. Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)
Linked, category specific componentry that enhances the foots natural gaitSOLYTE 55 -
Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel. DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM -
A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically. REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS -
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL -
A lighter weight midsole compoind than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability. SPACE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM -
This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function. AHAR+
- This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear without compromising durability.CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING:
For stability and comfort. The upper is stiched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £5.95
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information
The Gel Netburner Super 5, to give it its full title, is the flagship shoe in the Asics Netball range. It is billed as the most comfortable Netburner to date and the team here at Netball UK all agree. The Super 5 is the only shoe in the range to feature IGS (Impact Guidance System) combining the top nine technologies Asics offer to ensure you have the maximum cushioning and support you can get.
It has two other stand out features in the exclusive wrap-around design on the toe box which gives you added piece of mind with the extra feel of stability. There is also a comfort window on the inside of the shoe to avoid rubbing or give you ease if you do suffer from bunions.
In summary another great looking Netball shoe packed with Asics technology to give you the edge on court. Indoors and out. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!