Wave Mirage 3 NB
Mizuno's high performance netball shoe has had a major upgrade for 2019. Aimed at fast players requiring maximum protection whilst changing direction, this shoe is the first to feature a stabilising external 'heel frame'.
Mid court players who are constantly changing direction or players across other positions who want an elite match day shoe. The Mirage 3 is to netball players what a track spike is to an athlete.Features & benefits
- External 'heel frame' for enhanced, fit and support
- U4icX 'strobel board' sits under the insole for an extra layer of shock absorption
- DynamotionFit bootie provides premium comfort and foot security
- All new mesh upper for comfort and breathability
- Mizuno Wave technology for stability, energy return and shock absorption
- Low profile for a 'connected feel' to the court for balance and change of direction
- Pownce foam midsole for shock absorption
- Non marking X10 rubber outsole for indoor and outdoor useMizuno are the official footwear supplier to Superleague teams Manchester Thunder, Severn Stars & Wasps
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £6.98
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information
The Wave Stealth is the most stable and cushioned shoe that Mizuno produce. This is a top of the range netball shoe that is very popular with circle players and strong mid-courters. Highly padded around the ankle and a good shoe for players that wear ankle braces. Best worn with a longer, thicker sock to ensure comfort and fit.
The grip is awesome with a 'tacky' feel to it giving you ultimate performance. It is designed for protection, and even though it's the most stable shoe in the range it still feels light.
It's the choice of our MD Debbie Hallas and manager Kerry Almond - who also stars for Manchester Thunder in the Netball Superleague - what better recommendation could you get!