WAVE PHANTOM DONT JUST WIN, WIN COMFORTABLY..
The Wave Phantom 2 is a shoe that says attack. The air mesh upper and synthetic overlays create a supremely stable, yet breathable zone for your foot, so you can focus on outmanoeuvring your opponents. Inside the shoe, a composite fan-shaped Wave gives lateral support and cushioning at the midfoot, and a moulded sock-liner provides a snug, secure fit.BENEFITS
- Composite Fan-shaped Wave to offer specic midfoot and lateral support and cushioning
- Air mesh and synthetic overlays provide great stability and a high level of comfort and breathability
- Molded sockliner for enhanced comfort and stability
- Snug comfort from the inside out
- Strongmesh upper for educed weight and breathability
As worn by: Joyce Mvula & Amy Carter (Manchester Thunder), Georgia Lees (Benecos Mavericks) Yasmin Parsons (Surrey Storm) & Lauren Nicholls.Mizuno are the official footwear supplier to Superleague teams Manchester Thunder, Benecos Mavericks, Severn Stars & Wasps.
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £6.98
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information
Very popular across all positions as it provides a lightweight option with moderate stability. So not quite as stable as Stealth and not as light as Mirage. But very versatile for players seeking lightweight stability. Recommended for players that have narrow feet as the toe tapers more to a point. Also the choice of players that want to feel a built-up arch.