WAVE PHANTOM DONT JUST WIN, WIN COMFORTABLY..
The Wave Phantom 2 is Mizuno's most versatile shoe and returns by popular demand. The air mesh upper and synthetic overlays create a supremely stable, yet breathable zone for your foot, so you can focus on outmanoeuvring your opponents. Inside the shoe, a composite fan-shaped Wave gives lateral support and cushioning at the midfoot, and a moulded sock-liner provides a snug, secure fit.Features & benefits
- Mizuno Wave technology for stability, energy return and shock absorption
- Airmesh upper for comfort and breathability
- Synthetic overlays across the upper for enhanced support and stability
- Moulded sockliner for enhanced comfort and support
- Non marking X10 rubber outsole for indoor and outdoor useAs worn by:
Katie Harris (Wasps) Yasmin Parsons (Surrey Storm) & Laura Malcolm (Manchester Thunder)Mizuno are the official footwear supplier to Superleague teams Manchester Thunder, Severn Stars & Wasps.
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £6.98
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information
Perfect for players seeking a little extra stability who still want a lightweight option. The shoe is popular in all thirds of the court, worn by shooters and mid courters alike. Backed up by the Superleague players that choose to wear them, Katie Harris a goal attack for Wasps, Laura Malcolm who stars at wing defence for champions Manchester Thunder and Yasmin Parsons a dynamic wing attack or centre for Surrey Storm.
This lightweight stability shoe is designed for players of all abilities & positions on all surfaces. If you're looking for a great value, durable option, The Phantom 2 NB ticks all of the boxes.