Mizuno's most popular netball shoe due to its' new lightweight upper combined with a high technology midsole. Favoured by professional and amateur netball players alike, the Stealth V offers stability & cushioning alongside premium comfort.Features & benefits
- Mizuno Wave technology for stability, energy return and shock absorption
- U4icX 'strobel board' sits under the insole for an extra layer of shock absorption
- Double layer mesh upper for snug comfort, weight reduction and improved breathability
- Dynamotion groove outsole for flexibility and midfoot lateral support
- Explosive push off through SR Touch insert
- High level cushioning provided by lightweight AP+ foam midsole
- Non marking X10 rubber outsole for indoor and outdoor useAS WORN BY:
Emma Dovey, Goal Defence, Manchester Thunder
Liana Leota, Wing Attack, Severn Stars
Kathryn Turner, Goal Attack, Manchester Thunder
Joyce Mvula, Goal Shooter, Manchester Thunder
Josie Huckle, Goal Keeper, WaspsMizuno are the official footwear supplier to Superleague teams Manchester Thunder, Severn Stars & Wasps
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £6.98
28/29 NOVEMBER 2020. THIS WEEKEND ONLY WILL BE CLASSED AS WORKING DAYS! EG: ORDER BEFORE 1PM SATURDAY & GET YOUR ORDER SUNDAY ORDER BEFORE 1PM SUNDAY & GET YOUR ORDER MONDAY
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information
The Wave Stealth is a top of the range netball shoe that is very popular with circle players and strong mid-courters. Highly padded around the ankle and a good shoe for players that wear ankle braces.
The grip is awesome with a 'tacky' feel to it giving you ultimate performance. It is designed for protection, and even though it's the most stable shoe in the range it still feels light.
It's the personal choice of our MD Debbie Hallas, who says:
"This is the best netball trainer I have ever had, I feel secure and stable in the shoe while it still has a lightweight feel. I was most impressed with the grip, I've never experienced a grip like it, the sole almost warms up with you and has a tacky feel. On all the indoor surfaces I've played on the Stealth has never let me down - and there have been some questionable surfaces for sure."
"I'm in my forties and only play local league level these days, but no matter what level you play at it is important to look after your body and especially your joints. So it's invaluable to invest in a quality pair of netball trainers."
"Therefore, I highly recommend the Mizuno Wave Stealth V."