MORE STABILITY AND SUPPORT FOR ASPIRING NETBALL PLAYERSTECHNOLOGIES:
Inspired by nature, Wave
is a unique midsole technology that provides both cushioning and stability. Waves unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the floor for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.Dynamotion Groove
- an innovatively constructed outsole using specifically designed flex grooves to improve stability and on court agility.BENEFITS
- Essential cushioning provided by low profile EVA midsole
- High impact cushioning and stability in heel thanks to Mizuno wave technology
- High support in lateral movement due to layering of synthetic overlays
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £5.95
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information
The Mizuno Wave Twister Junior is a take-down of the adult version. The size take-down to the junior version means there is less of the EVA midsole cushioning. However, it has more than adequate cushioning and support for juniors (not for adults trying to get a cheaper shoe :-))
It is a very supportive shoe without being clumpy.