Netball UK Partnerships Manager
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Hybrid & flexible working, based at Netball UK HQ in Oldham
|Job Title||Partnerships Manager|
|Reporting To||Managing Director|
Netball UK HQ
|Hours||40 hours per week|
Predominantly Monday to Friday
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience|
Plus commission & other benefits, to be agreed
About Netball UK
Netball UK is your one-stop shop for everything Netball. We're the UK's largest independent Netball retailer and that's because we don't just sell products about a sport we've never played or don't care about. We are as passionate about Netball as you. We play, we coach, we support.
Established in 2000 by netballer Debbie Hallas, all of our employees have a Netball background - from Superleague to local league, and are able to give the best advice and recommendations. We know our customers need so we go the extra mile to source products they want.
We have a small but growing team based at Netball UK HQ in Oldham. We are a friendly but hard-working group, supportive of colleagues and determined to be the best.
We know that for Netballers, it's not just a sport. For us at Netball UK, it's not just a business.
For us, it's not an add on. Netball is our world.
About the Partnerships Manager
Netball UK’s Partnerships Manager is a newly created role at an exciting time for the development of the business.
The individual appointed will lead on the development and implementation of new, emerging and potential partnerships with organisations and companies who see the value in working with Netball UK – including Super League franchises like Manchester Thunder and Strathclyde Sirens and governing bodies such as England Netball, Netball Northern Ireland and the Scottish Thistles.
Working with the Managing Director who has developed and signed these deals, the Partnerships Manager will be responsible for:
- the day-to-day execution of the relationship – from managing stock to ensure merchandise is in the right place at the right time, from selling at matches to available on netballuk.co.uk, with an oversight of the strategic aims of the partnership
- liaising with the Netball UK team to enlist support where required, for example in the relationship with suppliers or to activate opportunities
- working with the Strategy & Communications Coordinator to ensure the partnerships are being reflected on Netball UK’s channels, and those of the partner
- ensure all challenges are resolved quickly and efficient, and all opportunities explored and exploited after being discussed and agreed with other members of the Netball UK team
- in situations where the Partnerships Manager cannot immediately satisfy the partner or answer any question, having the understanding to know when to enlist support from the team or Managing Director to find a suitable solution
- being a key part of the wider Netball UK team, supporting with all activities as and when required, such as order processing, attending events and dealing with customers in our shop
At its heart, this role is about ensuring that those who choose to partner with Netball UK have the best possible experience, receive the maximum value from the relationship and are happy with the partnership.
It is a new role and therefore we expect the person appointed to make it their own, ensuring that the key roles and responsibilities are delivered but without doing so in a highly prescribed way.
We expect the person appointed to be regularly in the Netball UK HQ in Oldham for meetings and to be an integral part of the team, but also allow flexibility for a hybrid way of working which will be agreed with the successful applicant.
It is an excellent opportunity to develop in your career within a friendly, fast-paced environment where our strength is our ability to react quickly and deliver on behalf of our customers, suppliers and partners.