A netball player's practice and development logbook.
This development logbook is designed to provide a netball player with a log or record or their progression during the season. Highlighting key points from a session, that is important to them, by either remembering the facts of the drill or as a diary of their sporting development as they progress.
This also provides communication between player and coach, concentrating on what has gone right or how to practice and return to a drill or skill that may not have gone so well initially; allowing competency to develop.
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £5.95
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information
A great tool for players of any standard, plus for coaches and PE teachers to monitor a player's progression.This new concept designed and brought to fruition by a young netball player should be very popular with clubs and schools.