NETBALL PRACTICES AND TRAINING - A practical Guide for Players and Coaches by Anita Navin.
Netball Practices and Training offers a comprehensive guide to planning netball training sessions with an emphasis on decision-making. Ensuring a player is equipped with the technical and tactical skills should not only be the focus of a coach, and by integrating practices that incorporate decision-making, a coach is successfully preparing a player for the demands of competition. The book outlines a range of practices for integrating game principles, skills and tactics for all unit sof the court.
The book includes:
* 180 practices with progressions for decision training
* Sections addressing warm-up activities, movement skills, attack, defence and shooting
* A section showing how a coach can integrate sport psychology into their practices
* Reviews of the tactical aspects and game principles in attack and defence
* Supporting information on differentiating a practice for players of different levels of ability
DELIVERY COSTS & SERVICES
All orders received by 3pm (Monday to Friday) will be despatched the same day.
UK STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY - £3.95/FREE
* Orders over £50.00 are shipped FREE OF CHARGE
* Orders £50.00 and under will be charged £3.95
* Service: Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, allow 2-5 days.
* SMS and e-mail notification
Please note that it isn't a guaranteed service, but it is fully tracked. No signature is required, and the item can be left safe.
Please allow five days for delivery before contacting our customer services. If you need your order urgently we recommend that you use our DPD Courier Service to ensure your order arrives in time.
UPGRADE SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Tracked 24 - 1-2 day service from Royal Mail £5.90 (orders under £50)/£1.95 (orders over £50)
* DPD Next Working Day Delivery (doesn't include weekends or bank holidays) £5.95
* DPD Saturday Delivery £9.98
Please see our delivery information tab for full details on all delivery and returns information